Generate a Firebase Server Key
Firebase Server Key is used to send push notifications to Android devices and this Server API Key to identify your firebase app. Let’s Generate a Firebase Server Key
Create a Firebase project and Get your Server Key
1) Login to the Firebase Developer Console and if you haven’t created a project yet, click “Create Project”.
2) Enter a project name, accept the firebase terms and press “CREATE PROJECT”.
3) Does setup google analytics for your project? select “Not Right Now” and press “CREATE PROJECT”.
4) The project will be created and you get the message “Your new project is ready”, press the “Continue” button to redirect your project dashboard page.
5) On the dashboard page click the Gear icon in the top left and select “Project settings”.
6) Go to the “Cloud Messaging Section” section and you will have the Server Key.
7) Done! 😀
I hope you successfully Generate a Firebase Server Key
If you like this blog, comment below, You can also contact me to know more about Firebase Server Key for Android.
Thanks for your time, to know about me.
Hello I Am Vijay Poshiya. 🙂
Here’s My little description of your attention on Me and My blog. I am here to help you with PHP programming. I can give you a cake walkthrough platform where a complex program can make it easier for you. I will also provide you with the rare collections of task sets over the internet.
I hope you will find your solutions in better understanding shape within my blog.
You can read more about PHPAdvices at the “About” page.